As we wait for our Blessed Hope- Jesus Christ to return for His Bride we take a look at the Bread Crumbs that he has given us in the past few months to lead us up til now.
We first saw the Evergiven ship close the Red Sea, then released and then held by Egypt, just as they held the Israelites long ago. The Lord said let my people go! This release occurred during the 3 Weeks of Mourning.
We knew this story of Evergiven was relevant because at the same time , a man named Noah raided the Capitol and was killed.
Another Bread Crumb handoff to a guy getting swallowed by a whale on June 11th, gripping our minds to the Jonah story and the 40 day warning to the 9th of Av..
During the 3 Weeks of Mourning, we see writing on the Jerusalem Wall of YHWH written with by Vine(JesusChrist is the Vine), but missing the H.
Which was declared to mean the Existence of Salvation is now missing. Rapture Imminent!
This also led us to look at His Full Name,which showed us 717 as you see in the Cover Pic.
We thought 717 was July 17th, the Eve of the 9th of Av, according to Israel’s Calendar, but the Lord showed me today what it means I believe..
The 7 is July and 17 aligns with July 26th as the 17th day of the New Moon, aligning with the rest of the Bread Crumbs He has given us..
That is 726! Harpazó! Hallelujah!!
We now relook at the Scripture of Jonah and see that Jonah had to travel 4 days + 40 days in order to get to the correct number according to the Scripture.
June 11th + 1 Day’s Journey + 3 Days to go through it + 40 day warning = June 25/26
The other significant thing is during this time the Full Moon from the 23rd up to the 26th, still appears Full and has been appearing as a Blood Moon because of the fires from the West Coast
This makes 3 Blood Moons in 3 Month Consecutive period. (May 26th, June 10th, July 23rd)!!
3 Jonah obeyed the word of the Lord and went to Nineveh. Now Nineveh was a very large city; it took three days to go through it. 4 Jonah began by going a day’s journey into the city, proclaiming, “Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown.”
This would take us to a significant day of Tu B’Av on the Torah Calendar! The Day of Weddings or Love..
According to the Mishna, Tu B’Av was a joyous holiday in the days of the Temple in Jerusalem, marking the beginning of the grape harvest. Yom Kippur marked the end of the grape harvest. On both dates the unmarried girls of Jerusalem dressed in white garments, and went out to dance in the vineyards. That same section in the Talmud states that there were no holy days as happy for the Jews as Tu B’Av and Yom Kippur. The holiday celebrated the wood-offering brought in the Temple (see Nehemiah 13:31). Josephus refers to it as the Feast of Xylophory (“Wood-bearing”).
- While the Israelites wandered in the desert for forty years, female orphans without brothers could only marry within their tribe to prevent their father’s inherited territory in the Land of Israel from passing on to other tribes, following the incident of the Daughters of Zelophehad. After the conquest and division of Canaan under Joshua, this ban was lifted on the fifteenth of Av and inter-tribal marriage was allowed.
- That same year, the last of the generation of the sin of the spies, which had been forbidden to enter the Promised Land, found that they were not destined to die. For forty years, every Tisha B’av night, the Jews made graves for themselves in which they slept on Tisha B’Av; every year a proportion of them died. In the 40th year, the fifteen thousand who had remained from the first generation went to sleep in the graves and woke up the next day to their surprise. Thinking they made a mistake with the date, they did this until they reached Tu B’Av and saw a full moon. Only then did they know they were going to enter the Land of Israel with the new generation.
- The Tribe of Benjamin was allowed to intermarry with the other tribes after the incident of the Concubine of Gibeah (see Judges chapters 19–21).
- Cutting of the wood for the main altar in the Temple was completed for the year.
- King Hoshea of the northern kingdom removed the sentries on the road leading to Jerusalem, allowing the ten tribes to once again have access to the Temple.
- The nights, traditionally the ideal time for Torah study, are lengthened again after the summer solstice, permitting more study.
- The Roman occupiers permitted burial of the victims of the massacre at Bethar during the Bar Kochba rebellion. Miraculously, the bodies had not decomposed, despite exposure to the elements for over a year.
More significant information I found is what 725 and 726 mean in Jewish Gematria that many Watchman have spoken about since we were turned on by the Lord!
◄ 725. harpagmos ►Strong’s Concordanceharpagmos: the act of seizing or the thing seizedOriginal Word: ἁρπαγμός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Phonetic Spelling: (har-pag-mos’)
Definition: the act of seizing or the thing seized
Usage: spoil, an object of eager desire, a prize.
◄ 726. harpazó ►Strong’s Concordanceharpazó: to seize, catch up, snatch awayOriginal Word: ἁρπάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Phonetic Spelling: (har-pad’-zo)
Definition: to seize, catch up, snatch away
Usage: I seize, snatch, obtain by robbery.
As you can see, the 25th and the 26th both mean the same thing! A snatching or seizing..We look at this scripture to know Jesus Christ will come and snatch us away from the evil schemes of the Devil.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-4
King James Version
5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Praise His Holy Name- Yeshua Hamashiach, the King of kings and Lord of lords, Who was, Who is and Who is to come!!
High Rapture Watch for our Bridegroom to come and snatch us away during Tu B’Av on the Torah Calendar- July 25/26th 2021!
Here’s an add to this, as Steve Fletcher made another video aggregating all of Signs we have seen- https://youtu.be/NCvPUOjO-AE