Sister Sabine Vlaming shares constellation connections and Revelation knowledge related to the luciferian feast celebrations and the Queen’s 70th Platinum Jubilee, as a mirror to the Wedding of Jesus Christ and Daniel’s 70th Week..
See Post Below..
Our final steps to our Groom, anchored in Scripture and reflected in the heavens, in chronological order
A CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS ARTICLE
As we await Jesus coming for his overcomer bride and the innocent in Christ in Moses’ timeframe of spiritual preparation before the Sinai wedding covenant, we understand that three main harvest groups will be distinguished. From the perspective of the wayward and the lost, the Lord’s coming will be ‘as a thief’. He snatches his bridal company from the enemy’s dominion and leaves the world bereft of not only the bride and wise virgins but the innocent in Christ as well, compromised of millions of children up to 19 and the feeble-minded, expectedly by far the greatest impact on the world left behind at this first departure (John 14:3, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).
The chief messenger planet, Mercury is currently hidden as a thief in the Sun’s glare, having trumpeted his last warning to the Pleiades to come out in expectancy of the Sun of Righteousness coming and follow the Lord towards the Hyades (congregated). His bridal awakening calls was amplified by the Swan Comet (C/2021 O3 PanSTARRS) which now marks Rebekah’s final wilderness trail in the constellation Camelopardalis.
It is the week of Moses and his people being wed to the Lord in Sinai after a three day timeframe of spiritual and practical preparations. Six weeks after their exodus from Egypt, the people of Israel had arrived at Mount Sinai and camped at the foot of the mountain ‘as one man, with one heart’, in preparation for receiving the Torah through Moses. After Korach had met his end when he was miraculously swallowed up by the earth after leading a rebellion against Moses and his brother Aaron on Sivan 1 (Numbers 16:31-32), Moses ascended Mt. Sinai and the wedding covenant exchange commenced. On Sivan 3, the people agree to keep God’s covenant (Exodus 19:3-11). Moses brings the tablets down Sivan 5 (See Exodus 19:16-25 and 24:1-4) and the covenant is sealed in the early morning of Sivan 6 (Exodus 24:1-11, explicitly marked in Jasher 82:6 as the sixth day of Sivan), followed by the covenant meal of Moses, Aaron, and his two sons Nadab and Abihu along with the 70 elders on Mt. Sinai (Ex. 24:1-11).
Shavuot is celebrated for two days, the second day outside Israel (the diaspora and has tremendously rich rapture correlations for us to be mindful of:
– Hag Shavuot (Leviticus 23:15)
– The Day of the First-fruits / Yom HaBikkurim (Numbers 28:26)
– The Day of the Congregation / Yom HaKahal (Deuteronomy 18:16)
– Feast of Harvest / Hag HaKazir (Exodus 23:16)
– Feast of Weeks / Hag Shavuot (Exodus 34:22)
– The Torah was given at Sinai (Exodus 19:1-11, Exodus 24:1-8)
– Day for the priests to draw near to teach the Torah (Numbers 17:12 – 18:24)
– All males are to appear before the Lord in Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 16:16)
– David was born and died on Shavuot (per Bechor Shor, Shabbat 30b and Chagigah 2,3)
– Asa renewed the covenant. II Chronicles 15:8-15
– The covenant made at Sinai will be “renewed” (Jeremiah 31:31-40)
– God is betrothed to Israel (Hosea 2:14-23, Jeremiah 2, Jeremiah 31:31-32)
– Jacob died at 147 years old after having lived in Egypt 17 years (fulness number). He was promised to be carried out of Egypt. Day 147 is May 27th.
Prepare for the Return of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Please repent, carry your cross daily and accept the free gift of Jesus Christ’s Death on the Cross for payment for your sins.
#Yahweh #Yeshua #HolySpirit #LordAlmighty #SovereignLord #Nameaboveallnames #TheWay #TheTruth #TheLife #TheGate #Heaven #KingdomofHeaven #Saved #Glorified #Endtimes #LastDays #FeastofTrumpets #markofthebeast #verseoftheday #birthpains #Judgement #Christian #Christianity #hope #love #Jesus #Christ