Live Action Quick Tips
Did you know….
Less than $20
Slap Ya Mama Oxtail Recipe:
1/2 cup sliced celery
1 whole onion sliced
1/2 cup yellow bell peppers
1/2 cup green bell peppers
1 cup All Purpose Flour
4 cups of water
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or minced garlic
1. Season Ox Tails with Pappy’s or Cajun Seasoning
2. Flour the Ox Tails
3. Add oil to skillet and brown the ox tails on medium heat by cooking on the stove for about 10-15 minutes
4. Place Oxtails in a crock pot and add water that fills crock pot halfway
5. Turn heat up to 350 degrees and cook for 1 hour
6. Add 2 cups of chicken or beef stock and then place back in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
7. Salt and Pepper to taste
If you love beef then you are in for a treat!
Ox tails are a unique way to eat beef. It is a trendy southern way of dining and hits every inch of your taste buds.
Flavorful, tender and scrumptious! It will make your dining delight a festivity of elaborate vision and delicacy. Definitely something you should try if you have never experienced it.
It goes great with cabbage, rice and corn bread and a southern treat!
“Trevis, that sounds like it would be gamey. What does it taste like?”
You inquisitive mind you..I’m glad you asked. 🙂